- To: email@example.com
- Subject: security
- From: crompton@NADC.NADC.NAVY.MIL (D. Crompton)
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 91 17:10:47 EST
The easiest might be the following:
1. Add login for BBS ax25/netrom connects. Login name and Password
would be in ftpusers.
2. A general 'bbs' no PW login could have use restrictions.
3. A bit in ftpusers could be used to allow or disallow sending
So if the user had read only capability they could only read mail or
download mail. No send mail. No gateway/netrom/telnet. Adding a login
(there call) and password could authorize an individual user to additional