Re: Should we share?
- To: email@example.com (Ken Koster)
- Subject: Re: Should we share?
- From: "Chris Cox W0/G4JEC" <CHRISC@central.nmmc.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 07:34:22 CST6
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: North Memorial Medical Center
- Priority: normal
Well spoken! Here in the Twin Cities we took the same view as did
your group. Again, it's worked very well here for the past 3-4
years. We have held two flag days; the first to establish the
subnets, and the second when we changed from using a private class c
network on our individual ethernets along with net44 addresses on
teh rf lan's to purely net44 addresses on all of our subnets.
We have not addressed mobile ip yet, but I too think that it won't
adversely affect the outcome by having established subnets.
Chris Cox W0/G4JEC chrisc@Central.NMMC.Com
Network Analyst NIC Handle: CC345
North Memorial Medical Centre Tel: (612) 520-7321
3300 Oakdale Avenue North Fax: (612) 520-5237
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
Europeans consider 100 miles a long way.
Americans consider 100 years a long time.