Re: POPmail Client
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: POPmail Client
- From: email@example.com (Alan Cox)
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 15:32:53 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> from "Walter D. DuBose - K5YFW" at Jan 3, 95 01:13:59 am
> I'm about ready to set up a Linux host here at the home QTH and I am
> wondering if there is a popmail client for Linux?
Several. There's one I wrote thats on ftp.linux.org.uk that was written
specifically for amateur radio networks (it takes great pains to write
its requests in single blocks so no clever tcp stack gives you more packets
that needed. I never tried overlapping requests however.