- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Hello All!
- From: email@example.com (Roberto Delbianco)
- Date: 24 Apr 95 10:03:54 +0000
- Organization: Abeline
Hello all tcp-group members!
I've subscribed just now to this group, and I'd wish to receive a reply from
any of you...
My main interest, in this period, is the use of tcp/ip and ham radio programs
under Linux... I installed JNOS 1.09a3 into my system (386/40, 4 Mram, 250HD,
2mt radio into tcp/ip Italian network), and I noticed it works fine.
I've the need to resolve two little problems:
1) How to "interface" JNOS to the built-in Linux tcp/ip, in order to make users
able to join the operating system? I read it should be possible, but how?
2) I'd wish to startup JNOS at system boot, but if I put the command into
rc.local, it executes JNOS before waking up the terminals... making Linux a
monotask/monouser, Jnos dedicated, Operating system... 8-((
(terminals wake up only AFTER SHUTTING DOWN Jnos...)
Well, that's all, for now! I stay in "idle state", awaiting your nice
And putting you a smiled greeting from Florence, Italy!
--- LoraBBS-DOS v2.40b3 (Eval.)