NOS and SYS V

I have had the code base from anders for a while and have found that it
works fine.  It just has one fault, no smtp and no console functionality.
I have cut in the console functions but haven't finished the smtp yet.
I have been working with about 8 hams at my work(Interactive Systems, the
386 UNIX people) and several others to get the code base finished for NOS
working correctly under UNIX(multi-process).  If you are interested the
code base I posted on thumper.bellcore.com for the NET version is there and
I would be happy to put my NOS version there also.  As I said all it is
missing is the smtp code to have all the functionality of NET.

Bob Teeter - N6XJJ

Created 2004-12-21. Last modified 2004-12-21. Your visit 2024-04-19 19:08.38. Page created in 0.0178 sec.