* Kiss

Should I be able t XASM the kiss.mac files i find asnd burn roms acc or
are they smaller aprts of the larger tnc2 full s/w implementation.
I have tried and get lots of undeclared variables.
What we want is KISS *ONLY* implemetations for our mfj1270's running msts
msys, without he problem of having to deal with problrems of manuf. s/w
interfering. Is it possible to put kiss-only eproms in these units ?
We are having serious probles of no-dcd currently, and are hoping a stright
kiss mode will fix this. Apparently there was a kiss bug in mfj units
causing this.
tnx 4 any help & 73's .. Rob VK5XXX @ VK5ZFH.@
xtasc@lv.sait.edu.au

Created 2004-12-21. Last modified 2004-12-21. Your visit 2024-04-23 10:43.17. Page created in 0.0241 sec.