AmigaKIT25.zoo

Phil,

I have placed my latest efforts at NOS for the Amiga in the
pub/ka9q/incoming directory as AmigaKIT25.zoo, it is still based on the
900214 release partly because I don`t fancy going through all the
changes from 900214 to 901130 in one foul swoop.  One extra subcommand
to MBOX has been added, that is TRACE which will let you follow the
commands entered by a mailbox user. (the reason for this was that a
certain local user who did not use NOS always caused a error message to
be output to the console, I was never around when he typed the command,
so it was hard work finding out what he had done.)

John.

Created 2004-12-21. Last modified 2004-12-21. Your visit 2024-04-19 14:25.35. Page created in 0.0216 sec.