AMPR.ORG and the INTERNET

Well,  based on the various responses I have received, it looks like the
options I have are to stay a part of NET 44 and remain unconnected (possibly
forever), apply for a separate Class C of our own, or (the easiest) use a
subnet from the campus network here (which would provide our connection.)

I am probably going to opt for plan 3 unless I hear from someone real soon
about why this is wrong and what would be better.

The next stage in this project is going to be working on the legal
implications.

bill   KB3YV

     Bill Gunshannon          |        If this statement wasn't here,
     bill@platypus.uofs.edu   |  This space would be left intentionally blank
     bill@tuatara.uofs.edu    |         #include <std.disclaimer.h>

Created 2004-12-21. Last modified 2004-12-21. Your visit 2024-04-25 01:29.47. Page created in 0.0169 sec.