BC++ 3.0

Doug,
I've built that version (wg7v) and it doesn't work properly on netrom.  I gave
a copy to Al and he reports that it has the problem I've observed to wit:
It will never build a netrom routing table.  It only accepts it's direct
neighbors but doesn't accept the nodes that it's neighbor broadcasts.  I
thought I mentioned this to you but don't remember if you ever responded.
I wonder if perhaps this is caused by the older version of the compiler.
Anyhow I thought perhaps you could build up an excutable and verify what we
see here independantly.
Joe

Could someone respond to this?? He is using BC+2.0 code with patches.
Someone suggested that BC+3.0 was required.

Doug

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-26 09:28.53. Page created in 0.0255 sec.