KERMIT

I did not see mention of it here but the latest (ver 3.11) KERMIT
available from  watsun.cc.columbia.edu has TCP support thru the
clarkson drivers. I tried it and it works fine over my ethernet
to NOS. Also works under windows using the driver. When the port
is set to TCP with an address the connect command establishes a
telnet connection to the intended host. It does not have an attach
command, like nos, but as long as the driver is loaded prior to
running it, it finds it.

Doug

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-27 01:59.47. Page created in 0.0221 sec.