TTYLINK Question

> Do you really want a remote user to have to capability to send raw data
> directly to an interface?

Absolutely!  The folks who run the voice repeaters at two of the sites I'd
like to equip with Gracilis switches would be much more friendly if I could
plug a spare port into the RS-232 spigot on their whizzy repeater controller
so they could program it from afar over the packet channels.  Yes, there ought
to be some degree of security involved, but I intend to work on a general
solution to the security problem "someday when I'm resting", so that's not a
big concern.

I haven't got time to implement this right now, but it's on my "must have"
list.  I'll get to it some year.

Bdale

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-26 01:24.38. Page created in 0.022 sec.