RSPF meets the Route table quandary

I'm looking at this two ways.  From a protocol architecture perspective,
DONTROUTE would allow me to use ping without route, and that's good.
>From an implementation perspective, if the option is added to NOS, then
that architecture can be implemented without horrid hackery.  And that's
good!

It also seems moderately elegant, since it preserves existing services
for those who don't need the change, and is fairly straightforward.
Anybody who knows NOS well have comments?

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-23 10:52.49. Page created in 0.0224 sec.