more about wg7j update

> i made a few minor bugfixes to my code (the netrom l4 stuff ala dave perry,
> and other things) The ARP autoroute is now forced off when rspf is used,
> per a good suggestion by Mike Billow .

Another observation to add to my previous message....

        it appears as though the biggest chunk of "mem leak"
        occurs when a "shell function" (going to mailer) or
        a session window is invoked. morecores decrease by
        8 - 10 Kb for some sessions and do not seem to
        recover for a considerable time.
        i am still setting mem efficient on start up... is
        this preferred/ok or should that be left to default?

| jack spitznagel
| Internet:   jks@giskard.uthscsa.edu
|             spitznagel@thorin.uthscsa.edu
| Bitnet:     spitznagel@uthscsa
| AmprNet:    kd4iz@sat.ampr.org
| CIS:        76044,476

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-23 10:14.38. Page created in 0.0226 sec.