re:1.9c problems

No, the "bug" about an incoming telnet chat or ttylink session grabbing
your screen and dragging you into it, even if you are shelled out, is a
long standing problem.  In fact, id ttylink is left enabled on an
unattended machine, then the automatic switch into the session window
will cause that window to fill up eventually and will usually crash
NOS by running it out of memory.

I think the incoming telnet chat or ttylink should simply post a
message on the screen and maybe beep, as happens when mail comes in.
I would not want my mailer to start up automatically when mail was
received, reagrdless of what else I may be doing.

-- Mike Bilow, <mikebw@ids.jvnc.net>  (Internet)

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-20 04:57.41. Page created in 0.0224 sec.