Address Allocations in 44.135

First: Barry McLarnon said ---
Then Brian Kantor said:
> Of course you do.  The subnetting scheme discussed here applies only
> within the USA.  Toth came up with some other way to split it up for
> Canada, as (presumably) did each of the other national coordinators.
>
> And if you need more space, I'll assign another block.  Is every
> Canadian ham really on tcp/ip packet?  That's astonishing!
> 	- Brian
>
> ------------------------------
So Toth says "Yes, I split up Canada along geographical lines, which is
what our silly politicians have done for years, so it may have been a
mistake, but it is as good a scheme as anything I could think of ...
Which is why I am happy to observe this mess from the confines of North
Carolina, which is even more behind in networking technology than the area
I left - and they seem HAPPY, so who am I to burst their bubble."

Dave
dave@toth.uwo.ca
(still waiting for a NC Internet feed!)

Created 2004-10-04. Last modified 2004-10-04. Your visit 2024-04-26 13:24.20. Page created in 0.022 sec.