Re: TCP-Group Digest V94 #276
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: TCP-Group Digest V94 #276
- From: email@example.com (Brian Kantor)
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 08:26:14 -0800
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <m0rEhcD-0004gOC@bogomips.ee.ubc.ca>
- Newsgroups: mail.tcp-group
- Organization: The Avant-Garde of the Now, Ltd.
- References: <199412051230.EAA27083@ucsd.edu>
I'm not sure I said that AMPRNET is flat. Clearly it isn't, internally.
Externally it is flat. That's the way it's connected, and until the
deployment of advanced routing protocols in all of the Internet,
it's going to have to continue to appear flat to achieve connectivity
with the rest of the Internet. Unfortunately.