Re: ALERT! Apple trying to steal Amateur Frequencies!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ALERT! Apple trying to steal Amateur Frequencies!
- From: Phil Karn <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 1994 23:20:17 -0800
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <199412170811.AA16898@foxtrot.rahul.net> (message from California Wireless Incorporated on Sat, 17 Dec 1994 00:11:45 -0800 (PST))
Well, I have to admit that transferring ham spectrum to unlicensed data PCS
is a much lesser evil than auctioning it off to the commercial providers.
After all, we hams would still be able to use it, only at lower power and
without all the content restrictions we ordinary face.