PCELM ver 3.21

	To those of you using nos in a computer that has Desk-Vue or
Windows, this is the software for you! It is from Wolfgang Siebeck and
Martin Freiss and is a complete mail reader mim decoder file to smtp doer
and has a nice basic editor built in that has word -wrap and many more
features. It's the best nos mailer I have seen so far and it's free but
you can register it.

	I just uploaded PCELM321.ZIP and .TXT to FTP.UCSD.EDU in the
hamradio/packet/tcpip/incoming directory. Brian C. has over the holiday
done a great job of moving the large collection of stuff to the proper
directory.

	So get this software, it runs great from a .pif file in Windows.

 *  73, de karl k5di@k5di.nm.usa.na   k5di.ampr.org   k5di@acca.nmsu.edu    *
 *  The only pbbs in Las Cruces, NM     Telephone bbs 1:305/111 Fidonet     *
 *    Using the F6FBB ver 5.15C         Binkley mailer with Maximus 2.12    *
 *        Electrical Engineer with the Army Research Laboratory             *

Created 2005-01-02. Last modified 2005-01-02. Your visit 2024-04-25 11:34.44. Page created in 0.022 sec.