Re: Sprint-2

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, David Rush wrote:

> I bought a Sprint-2 a while ago.  It took a while before I got around to
> wiring things up but I recently did.  After the wires were all in the
> right place (including to my TEKK KS-900), I sat down in my shack and
> starting looking for how to tune things up.  After a short while of thumbing
> thru the book, I looked up and saw packets on the screen.  I issued a
> connect, and it worked fine, first time!
>
> Score 1 for PacComm (and TEKK) in the "plug-n-play" category.

My experience, also. I have gotten 5 so far, and they ALL "plug-n-play".

I admitedly am a little partial to PacComm, being a Tampa company and a
former employer, but they have done an exceptional job with the Spirit-2
(formerly the Sprint-2)

Brian A. Lantz                              brian@lantz.com

REAL PORTION of Microsoft Windows code:
        while (memory_available)        {
                eat_major_portion_of_memory (no_real_reason);
                if (feel_like_it)
                        make_user_THINK (this_is_an_OS);
                gates_bank_balance++;
        }

Created 2005-01-02. Last modified 2005-01-02. Your visit 2024-04-20 10:28.51. Page created in 0.0256 sec.