DE19k2/9k6 in a Data Engine
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: DE19k2/9k6 in a Data Engine
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 19:57:32 PST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Hello everyone !
I have a Kantronics Data Engine with a DE19k2/9k6 modem operating
The user manual for the modem states the following :
"With other radios requiring higher drive signals, place J11 on both posts,
which removes the 47k resistor. Then key the radio and adjust R18 for 3khz
My question is :
How will I know when 3khz deviation is acquired (while adjusting
the potentiometer) ? Will I need a scope or frequency counter? Note that I
use a Yaesu FT-5100.
Thanking all in advance for the replies...