- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Horsfall)
- Subject: Re: Attacks?
- From: Bdale Garbee <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 10:01:30 -0600
- 8: 51 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsgroups: list.tcp-group
In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950413134836.16112Femail@example.com> you wrote:
: With the growth of Internet attacks (spoofing etc), have there been any
: recorded attacks on AMPRnet?
Yes. The one I'm personally aware of was a denial of service attack, and
was fairly easily handled. I'm sure there've been others.