comm.ham.packet.tcp-ip newsgroup?, Mac IPs

{Sorry about the length, this article brings up several questions and I
thought the context would be helpful:

0) shall we try for a feed from tcp-group to comm.ham.packet.protocols.tcp-ip
It would make it easier to share conversations with the TCP/IP and vendor
specific groups, and provide for a wider audience.

1) Is it worth looking at the code for the NCSA telnet drivers for the PC
   and Mac?
                                        - Ralph N3FGW
}