BBS login

Ok fine but here is my problem. Since I may be the only one having it
it is probably not worth fixing - just want to point it out.

My switch station is located at an agency with a localnet system.
Thousands of systems have access to this network and my NOS switch's
console (ctty dos) is hanging on it. Thus NOS's password system
becomes the entry authorization. I always leave NOS in the BBS and it
boots that way. Since the annoymous PW is well known I do not want
to allow that for access to NON amateurs on the LAN, on the other
hand I do want to maintain the annoymous login mapped to anything
for the BBS (via radio). Well I guess you can't have your cake and
eat it to.

Doug

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-16 16:08.49. Page created in 0.0217 sec.