PMNOS v1.2

I/We are looking for a, or a few, testers for PMNOS v1.2 .
PMNOS v1.2 is essentially v1.1 with the mailbox options fixed. Some
more memory bugs in nos fixed and... PI2 high speed modem support!

Consequently we need a volunteer that currently is using the PI2 card,
preferably with the wa4dsy 56kb modem and, of course, OS/2.

PMNOS still does not support ethernet, nor, in my opinion, will it. This
support, as well as PI2 and AX25, will be provided thru another, non-nos,
project I am working on.

This is not intended to be an open enrollment. PMNOS v1.2 is not available
on ftp.ucsd.edu. PI2 support is currently for channel A only.

PI2 support is being provided thru the cooperation and absolutely
outstanding efforts of Dale, WA4DSY.

 -Walt

Yeah, I know I said there would never be a v1.2

Created 2005-01-02. Last modified 2005-01-02. Your visit 2024-04-20 10:24.36. Page created in 0.0225 sec.