Re: jnos and popmail

John wrote ...
> .......  We have
>configured popmail on the server and user JNOS and the user popmail logs
in
>to ther server O.K, but never finds any mail (smtp rewrite file removed
from
>server). Where does the mail need to go on the server? Do we need some
other
>kind of rewrite file, etc. If we telnet to the server and get into the
BBS,
>mail is there!

It sounds like you have done everything right...
If the user can telnet to the server and login as himself and see the
mail .. then
his popmail will pick it up in my experience!  I would look at the trace
and
MAKE SURE that the user id and password are being accepted. When I have
had this problem the user has his user id or password or both entered in
upper case.
By default we use lower case userids and passwords.

Mike Duvall
ac4zq@wa4tfz.va.usa.noam

Created 2005-01-02. Last modified 2005-01-02. Your visit 2024-04-26 12:38.18. Page created in 0.0169 sec.