Re: NOS for DJGPP...

Russell Nelson wrote in a message to Mike Bilow:

 RN> What's a Clarkson Packet Driver?

:-)

 RN> DJGPP has packet driver support already built into its DOS
 RN> extender. The Crynwr packet drivers work just fine with DJGPP.

My understanding was that this imposes constraints of some kind on the packet
driver, and that it must be written so that it will work with Windows, DJGPP,
or some DPMI system running on top of it.  In other words, my understanding is
that some packet drivers will work, but others may not.  Is this wrong?

-- Mike

Created 2005-01-02. Last modified 2005-01-02. Your visit 2024-04-23 13:29.12. Page created in 0.0228 sec.