Re: NOS for DJGPP...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: NOS for DJGPP...
- From: email@example.com (Russell Nelson)
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 09:20 EST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 06:13:00 -0000
From: email@example.com (Mike Bilow)
There will also be serious side effects as a result of running NOS under a DP
DOS extender, and some of these are of major importance. For example, most
Clarkson Packet drivers will no longer operate with NOS.
What's a Clarkson Packet Driver?
It is possible to rewrite a packet driver to work under a DOS
extender, just as it is possible to rewrite a packet driver to work
DJGPP has packet driver support already built into its DOS extender.
The Crynwr packet drivers work just fine with DJGPP.
-russ <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St. | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX) | What is thee doing about it?
Potsdam, NY 13676 | Help Phil Zimmerman! http://www.netresponse.com/zldf