Re: JNOS & the PLIP (parallel-port IP) driver
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: JNOS & the PLIP (parallel-port IP) driver
- From: email@example.com (Russell Nelson)
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 95 21:01 EST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <199504282041.NAA11318@precipice.shockwave.com> (message from Paul
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 13:41:39 -0700
From: Paul Traina <email@example.com>
Is it simply that the PLIP driver is a piece of crud?
Could be... It's nowhere near as smart as it needs to be -- for
example, try rebooting one of the machines and watch the other one
fall to its knees trying to respond to continuous IRQ 7's.
-russ <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St. | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX) | What is thee doing about it?
Potsdam, NY 13676 | Help Phil Zimmerman! http://www.netresponse.com/zldf