GRI 1.8b

NOS does seem more comfortable with lots of memory to spare; EVERYTHING
seems more comfortable with lots of memory to spare.

The broken conditional on AXIP was fixed some months ago, although
Gerard or Phil may have missed it.  As I recall, the problem was that
there was some other symbol already in the code named "axip" before
the actual axip idea was thought of, and this coincidence of name
caused someone to add a conditional around something that should not
have been conditional.

I can dig up that fix if you need it.  I had found it independently
and was doing to send out a message to the group, I think, when it
was reported by someone else, but I don't recall who.

-- Mike

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-24 21:56.59. Page created in 0.0636 sec.