NOS Reliability & Lint

With the recent spate of complaints about the reliability of NOS, I've got
to ask if anybody's taken the time to run NOS through lint.  I'm not
familiar with Borland's compiler; if it already does checks like return and
return (e) in the same function, lint might not buy you much.  My (somewhat
dated) experience with operating systems written in C tells me that such
mechanical checks are the first thing to be done to improve reliability.

73, Bob, ke9yq

Created 2004-11-12. Last modified 2004-11-12. Your visit 2024-04-25 20:54.52. Page created in 0.0256 sec.