Re: class 9 for NOS ?
- Subject: Re: class 9 for NOS ?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Perry VA3DP)
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 21:45:27 GMT
- Apparently-to: email@example.com
- Distribution: culist
- Newsgroups: culist.tcp-group
- Organization: Carleton University
- References: <11C66083E7B@voreas.ee.duth.gr>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (News Administrator)
Apostolos K. Salkintzis (SALKI@voreas.ee.duth.gr) wrote:
: Is there a NOS version supporting class 9 (ax25) packet drivers ?
: The versions in my hand have build in code for ax25 (attach asy ... ax25 ...)
: but only serial support. Is it so difficult to have ax25 code read its frames
: from either asy port or a packet driver ?
: 73 -Salki
I'm not up to date on recent versions of (x)NOS, but it did at one
time support class 9 drivers. The only one I know of is the one I
did for the PI cards, based on Russ Nelson's packet driver skeleton.
Dave Perry VA3DP | Any opinions expressed here are mine and are not
email@example.com | necessarily those of Carleton University.
| "Moo-ahhhh" - FZ